Adam Michael Birnbaum
Adam Michael Birnbaum, Esq. is an associate attorney at Korsinsky & Klein, LLP. His practice areas include civil litigation, immigration, and international law. Before joining Korsinsky & Klein, Adam was a senior associate at Kapin PLLC where he worked on commercial litigation, construction litigation, and general civil litigation matters. Previously, Adam was a public defender at the Massachusetts Committee for Public Counsel Services. He was an intern at the Appeals Chamber of the International Criminal Court and the Office of the Prosecutor at the International Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Adam has lectured and written on diverse topics including international criminal law, treaty interpretation, maritime law, and legal ethics.
In addition to his work as an attorney, Adam has worked in corporate IT, for-profit education, and the music and entertainment industries. In his spare time he restores vintage computers and HiFi equipment, DJs, and tinkers with classic cars.
Adam earned his J.D. in 2009 from Santa Clara University School of Law and his B.A. from Wesleyan University in 1999, where he majored in East Asian Studies. Adam speaks, reads, and writes Mandarin Chinese.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2009
- Wesleyan University
- B.A. - 1999
- Major: East Asian Studies
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2018
- New York, 2012
- Massachusetts, 2009
- Kapin PLLC, Senior Associate
- Massachusetts Committee for Public Counsel Services, Public Defender
- International Criminal Court, Appeals Chamber, Intern
- International Tribunal, Former Yugoslavia, Office of the Prosecutor, Intern
- Mandarin Chinese
- Association Internationale De Droit Pénal
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Civil Litigation
- International Law