- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts and Estates
Samuel Diamantstein has been with the law firm of Korsinsky & Klein LLP since 2012. His legal experience ranges from areas such as Litigation, Guardianships, Medicaid Fair Hearings, Estate Litigation, and Collections.
Samuel attended Brooklyn College and graduated in 2001 with a degree in English. He then attended the Brooklyn Law School and received his J.D. in 2004.
In his personal life, Samuel is devoted to his family and is an active member of the Kew Gardens Hills community.
- Kew Gardens Hills Community, Member
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2004
- Brooklyn College
- BA - 2001
- Major: English
- New Jersey, 2004
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Current Employment Position