Dedicated Attorneys Representing Employers And Defending Employee Rights
At Korsinsky & Klein LLP, we represent both employers and employees, primarily in New York and New Jersey, in a wide variety of employment-related matters. We help our clients resolve their Employment Law questions and concerns through diligent, dedicated guidance.
We advise our clients on a full range of employment issues, including:
- Employee hiring
- Employment contracts, including noncompete agreements
- Termination/separation agreements
- Employment handbooks
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of contract matters (e.g., employment agreements, confidentiality and severance agreements)
- Discrimination claims (including age, gender, race, national origin, etc.)
- Breaches/enforcement of restrictive covenants (noncompetition agreements, nonsolicitation agreements)
- Tortious interference with contracts
- Labor Law violations
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing employers and employees in all aspects of employment litigation matters in federal and state courts as well as arbitration.
Trusted Legal Guidance For Employers On All Aspects Of Employment Law
Our employer clients consult with us to set up practices to avoid litigation by establishing proper employment policies, drafting termination/severance agreements, and preparing and revising employee handbooks. While we try to avoid litigation, when it becomes necessary, we represent our clients in state and federal courts and in arbitrations as well as before the New York State Division of Human Rights. We have handled a wide range of issues in federal and state courts and arbitrations, including:
- Harassment and discrimination
- Breach of employment contract
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) issues
- Employment handbooks (drafting, reviewing and revising)
Standing Up For Employees’ Rights In And Out Of Court
There are many ways in which someone can infringe on employee rights. Common Employment Law issues we handle are:
- Breach of employment contract
- Discrimination – when an employer behaves adversely because of your race, gender, age, sexuality or other reasons
- Harassment issues
- Severance negotiations
- Retaliation – when an employer or colleague takes action against you for reasons such as reporting them or requesting time off
- Whistleblower – an employee who has legal protection while reporting illegal or unsafe practices at their place of employment
While it usually is ideal to avoid taking these matters to court, sometimes, it is in the employee’s best interest to do so. When things turn tough and head into a courtroom, we are prepared to put up the best possible fight for you.
Protect Your Rights And Success Today With Skilled Legal Representation
If you are an employer that is faced with a claim from an employee or are concerned about a potential employee claim, or if you are an employee who suspects that an employer or colleague has infringed on your rights as an employee, contact our firm today. We care for our clients and dedicate ourselves to providing you with the best possible outcome.
For a lawyer whom you can trust to put your needs first, do not wait another day to reach out to our office. Call us at 212-257-0199 or email us here to schedule your initial consultation with us today. We have offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Lakewood, and we serve clients throughout New York City and New Jersey.