Providing Experienced Counsel In Construction Litigation Cases
Construction Litigation is a niche, high-stakes area of law. At Korsinsky & Klein LLP, we are intimately familiar with the nuances of complex legal and regulatory challenges that affect day-to-day operations, and we are deeply experienced in all forms of Construction-Related Litigation. We provide smart, diligent legal guidance for clients in Brooklyn, New York City and Lakewood.
Our attorneys represent numerous national and international clients in Construction Litigation cases, including some of the best-known names in the construction industry. We regularly represent:
- Owners (both public and private)
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Design professionals
- Construction lenders
- Manufacturers of products incorporated in construction projects
We handle issues arising from construction projects involving residential or commercial properties. Because we also practice Real Estate Law, our team is familiar with issues that often overlap between these two related areas.
Construction Claims We Handle
We handle cases involving:
- All forms of alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration, mediation and “mini-trials”
- Construction defect and structural failure litigation
- Administrative appeals on public projects
- Architectural and engineering malpractice
- Bid protests and injunctions
- Presentation and defense of claims to governmental entities
As experienced trial lawyers, our team understands how to build a strong case from the outset. We invest the time and effort it takes to put our best foot forward.
Let Us Help You Successfully Resolve Construction-Related Disputes
If you have questions about a Construction Litigation matter, we can help. Schedule a consultation by calling 212-257-0199 or contact us online. We have convenient office locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Lakewood.