Providing Experienced Counsel In Construction Litigation Cases
The team of construction litigation attorneys serves numerous national and international clients, including some of the best-known names in the construction industry. We are intimately familiar with the nuances of complex legal and regulatory challenges that affect day-to-day operations and deeply experienced in all forms of construction-related litigation.
Attorneys at Korsinsky & Klein LLP, regularly represent owners (both public and private), contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, construction lenders, suppliers, sureties, and manufacturers of products incorporated in construction projects in all forms of dispute resolution, litigation and administrative proceedings.
- All forms of alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration, mediation and “mini-trials”
- Construction defect and structural failure litigation
- Administrative appeals on public projects
- Architectural and engineering malpractice
- Bid protests and injunctions
- Presentation and defense of claims to governmental entities
New York Construction Litigation Lawyers At Korsinsky & Klein LLP, Successfully Resolve Construction-Related Disputes
If you have questions about a construction matter, contact the experienced Brooklyn construction litigation attorneys at Korsinsky & Klein LLP. Schedule a consultation by calling 212-257-0199 or contact us online. From our offices in Brooklyn, New York, and Lakewood, New Jersey, we assist clients across Manhattan, Long Island, and Westchester, New York.