Looking For A Real Estate Attorney In New York?
At Korsinsky & Klein LLP, we know that few things can be more exciting than buying your first home or commercial property. Often, a person’s home or business reflects a lifetime of hard work, investment and achievement. Whether you are buying your first home, selling an existing property or leasing a potential commercial property, the New York real estate lawyers at our firm are here to help.
Are You Involved In A Real Estate Dispute?
If so, we will represent your rights dynamically in court and out of court. Our legal team is made up of skilled attorneys and a certified public accountant who work together tirelessly to make certain that your rights are protected.
Our attorneys provide professional assistance in many areas of real estate law, including:
- Buy-sell agreements: Our attorneys handle a wide range of purchase agreement issues, including letters of intent, sales and purchase agreements, title issues and more.
- Drafting documents: We create dependable contracts and pursue their rights and obligations therein.
- Foreclosure representation: Our attorneys advocate for your best interests during foreclosure proceedings. This includes negotiations and other legal management issues.
- Negotiating leasing documents: We establish dependable lease contracts both for renters and landlords.
- Real estate transactions: In addition to these legal needs, we also handle issues regarding development, zoning and more.
Although we can be trusted to defend you zealously in court through litigation, we also offer compassionate and attentive legal guidance through negotiation. We know that most people want to avoid unnecessary disputes, which is why we use a representation approach that helps clients save time, money and energy by minimizing the risk of unnecessary litigation.
Protect Your Interests By Calling Korsinsky & Klein LLP
If you are seeking legal representation for a real estate matter in New York, we would be happy to address your questions or concerns. Our legal team has unique experience in a range of practice areas, making retaining our firm extremely beneficial to your case. We will approach your situation with comprehensive knowledge and bring rich value and weight to your case. We offer legal representation to clients in the states of New York and New Jersey.
For more information regarding how the New York real estate lawyers from Korsinsky & Klein LLP, can help you, call 212-257-0199or contact us online. Our team genuinely cares about your rights and takes the time that is necessary to truly understand the nature of your goals and needs.