Tracy Connors has been working in the Elder Law field for over approximately 20 years. She managed a Medicaid department for over 12 years specializing in complicated nursing home and Community Medicaid applications.
Tracy Connors graduated from Cardozo Law School in 2000 and City College with a B.A. in 1996. At City College she majored in the Urban Legal Studies Program with minors in English, Anthropology and Women's Studies.
Her volunteer work includes coaching girl's softball for St. Rita's and ICYP (Inner City Youth Program), boy's baseball for St. Mary's and ICYP and coed children's soccer for the Greenpoint/Williamsburg AYSO soccer league for over 30 years. Also, has been a volunteer Catechism teacher and Girl Scout leader for numerous years.
- Volunteer Coach, Girl's Softball for St. Rita’s and ICYP
- Volunteer Coach, Boy's Baseball for St. Mary’s and ICYP
- Volunteer Coach, Coed Children's Soccer for the Greenpoint/Williamsburg AYSO Soccer League
- Volunteer Catechism Teacher and Girl Scout Leader
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2000
- City College of New York
- B.A. - 1996
- Major: Urban Legal Studies Program
- Minor: English, Anthropology and Women’s Studies