Marc Illish, Esq. is an associate attorney that brings experience to Korsinsky & Klein, LLP in state and federal complex commercial cases. While Mr. Illish is well versed in many areas of the law, his practice primarily focused on matters concerning breach of contract, RPAPL Article 15, foreclosure defense, commercial insurance claims, UCC Articles 2, 3, 4, & 9, white-collar criminal defense, Labor Law, estate proceedings, NPL applications, Bankruptcy proceedings, commercial landlord and tenant disputes, and personal injury defense.
Before going to law school, Mr. Illish worked with the Jewish National Fund orchestrating fundraising trips and tours to Israel bolstering the development of green innovations, desalination plants and the preservation of historical sites.
- New York Law School, J.D., 2010
- CUNY Brooklyn College, B.A. & B.F.A., 2004
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals